Trademark Me Now, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to
protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide
when you visit the website www.trademarkmenow.com (our “Website”) and our practices for
collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
● On this Website,
● In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website,
● Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide
dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website,
● When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and
services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by
Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
● Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any
application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your
information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your
choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy
continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes,
so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide
any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information
from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website
or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website,
use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information
about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen
name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information
from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If
you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and
sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights section below for
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including
● By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address,
telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline
● That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your education level,
profession or industry you are in; and/or
● About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may
include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web
beacons, and other tracking technologies.
● From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information
provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting
material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you
enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your
orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order
through our Website.
● Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public
areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively,
“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your
own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are
perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website
with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not
guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,
● Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address,
operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time
and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain
it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including
by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according
to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting
on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse
cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Website.
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from,
and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are
used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security
settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
● Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that
permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened
an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of
certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties,
including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. These
technologies to collect information about you when you use our website. The information they
collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information,
including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites
and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based
(behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have
any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible
provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising
from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
● To present our Website and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and
services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way,
please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order
form/registration form). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to
our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for
these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement,
the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify
any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Trademark Me Now,
LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar
proceeding, in which personal information held by Trademark Me Now, LLC about our
Website users is among the assets transferred.
● To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of
these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address
to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that
email and your email address to the recipients.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request.
billing and collection purposes.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety
of Trademark Me Now, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection
and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We
have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
● Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some
browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage
your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you
or not function properly.
● Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to
share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional
purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we
collect your data (the order form/registration form). You can also always opt-out by
sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact
information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services,
you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your
data (the order form/registration form) or sending us an email stating your request to
email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send
us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
● Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you
provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience
preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based
advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your
information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members
of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your
California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or
delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal
information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to
change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause
the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may
remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your
California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding
our use of your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act, (“CCPA”). If
you are an eligible California user, included in these rights are:
● “Right to Know” — You have the right to request to know more about the categories and
specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you and access a copy
of your personal information.
● “Right to Deletion” — You have the right to request deletion of personal information that
we have collected about you.
● “Right to Non-Discrimination” — If you choose to exercise any of your rights under
CCPA, Trademark Me Now, LLC will treat you like all other users. In other words, there
is no penalty for exercising your rights under CCPA.
To exercise any of these rights under CCPA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. As
part of the CCPA you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf.
For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated
with your account, and we may need to verify you and/or your agent’s identity before fulfilling
Additionally, for more information about the personal information we collect and how we collect
it, please see the sections above entitled “Information We Collect About You and How We Collect
To learn about the business and commercial purposes for which your personal information is
collected and the categories of service providers who have access to your personal information,
please see the sections above entitled “How We Use Your Information” and “Disclosure of Your
Most importantly, per the CCPA, Trademark Me Now, LLC does not sell your personal
information or the personal information of any of our users.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website
that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal
information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please
send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss
and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is
stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or
where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible
for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We
urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message
boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although
we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your
personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at
your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security
measures contained on the Website.
changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on
page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address